Welcome to the renowned Ticketpro Dome, where we make your experience so much more than memorable.
Here’s what you need to find your way around easily, and get the most out of your time with us.
How do I get there?
The Ticketpro Dome is on the corner of Northumberland Road and Olievenhout Avenue. Access to parking is reached from both of these roads – follow the clear signage or ask a friendly parking attendant to direct you.
For detailed directions to venue, please download the Directional Road Map.
- The Ticketpro Dome has ample parking controlled by a paid parking system.
- The cost per vehicle is from R25-00 cash for the duration of the event.
- The parking areas are tarred, lit for night time and linked to Main Entrances.
- There are disabled parking bays available in all parking areas.
- Do not park along the side of the roads. The Ticketpro Dome has ample parking at the venue.For your convenience we employ parking attendants to direct you around the venue. We request that when attending an event that you adhere to directions from these parking attendants on duty and not the illegal car guards on the roadside,
- For layout of parking areas, please click on the Download Map button below.
- Take a look at the layout of parking areas available and which parking is ideal for the entrances you could use, as per your ticket.
- For pre-approved bus and taxi parking passes, please email email@example.com
- No alcohol is permitted in the parking areas and this may be confiscated by SAPS.
- Premium Parking is available for selected events only. Premium Parking offers our most convenient parking bays and allows you to upgrade your parking experience at The Ticketpro Dome. You are guaranteed to park close to Entrance 1, our main entrance to the venue, in parking block E and you will be directed to your dedicated parking bay once you arrive at the venue. Premium parking is a pre-booked online service only; no refunds; and purchase of Premium Parking tickets is not available on the day of the concert at the venue. Please also note, Premium Parking is a separate transaction and IS NOT AN EVENT TICKET.
- Should you require assistance with parking email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our venue map below:
What‘s on the menu?
Ticketpro Dome has a variety of professional catering suppliers that provide you with the tastiest treats, meals and beverage options to suit the occasion. Alcoholic beverages available include local & imported beers, wine, ciders and spirit coolers.
For safety reasons at concerts:
- All glass and canned beverages are to be decanted into plastic cups;
- Lids from from plastic bottles like the 330ml buddy and 750ml wine bottles will be removed;
- No buddy or wine bottles will be allowed into the Golden Circle. These will need to be decanted.
What amenities are there?
ATM Machines: Two ATM machines are located within the venue (at Entrance 1 and Entrance 3). Additional ATM facilities are located at Northgate Shopping Centre which is adjacent to the venue.
Medical Clinic: The Ticketpro Dome has a fully equipped Medical Clinic that can be accessed via the Main Arena floor, under the Ticketpro Dome Management offices, and adjacent to the organisers office.
Baby Feeding Room: We provide a facility for parents to feed and change babies and young children. It is situation to the right of entrance 1.
Ticket Office and Collections: This is situated outside Entrance 1 and is dependent on the event.
Wheelchair Access: The Ticketpro Dome is fully accessible through all major entrances via ramps. Depending on the event layout, there is a lift to take you between Main Arena and Mezzanine situated at Entrance 1. Our public food and beverage areas are accessible.
Accessible Parking: All our main parking areas have dedicated accessible parking bays, and our parking stewards will direct you to the nearest convenient bay. Should you require parking assistance or have a query, please give us a call on 011 794 5800 or drop us an email at email@example.com and we‘ll gladly assist.
Access to Toilets: Accessible toilets are situated on both main arena and mezzanine floors for easy access. The toilets are sign posted clearly, please ask your nearest usher or security personnel for guidance if you are unsure.
Personal Assistants and Assisted Viewing Platforms – Concerts: Concerts generally have an assisted viewing platform available for those who need wheelchair access or have limited mobility. Your personal assistant/helper can accompany you on the platform during the concert. Please note that you will need to book directly with the concert‘s official ticketing agent, and you may be asked to provide proof of eligibility. We are happy to send you in the right direction, so please let us know how we can help on 011 794 5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistance Dogs – Event Dependant: Assistance dogs are welcome at the Ticketpro Dome, depending on the type of event. Talk to us if you would like to bring your assistance dog to the venue on 011 794 5800 or email@example.com
Event tickets are either available online, via the organiser/promoter website and/or their official ticketing agent prior to the exhibition.
Tickets will also be available at the entrance to an event on show days, this is dependent on show. We suggest that you take a look at the event listing for event specific ticketing information.
Alternatively, call us and we‘ll share this information with you.
You should only buy tickets from the organiser/promoter or directly from their ticketing agent. Buying tickets from a third-party ticketing agent places you at risk of being in possession of a ticket that is not authentic.
Do’s and Don’ts
Everything you need to know when you arrive at the venue.
- Make sure you arrive at the venue early for the events and know the times of the event.
- Should you need assistance, please speak to a security official to obtain the correct information.
- Make yourself aware of which entrance you used to come into the venue, as you will need to exit the same way.
- Keep your personal belongings at your side at all times, do not place it on the ground, under your seat, or out of sight.
- We request all visitors to please respect their fellow attendees and stay seated for the duration of the show.
- Chairs are cable tied together during all seated shows at the venue. EMS (Emergency Management Services) requests that all chairs be cabled tied together for safety reasons.
- Please remain seated at all times on bleachers and retractable seating. Do not run, jump or dance on the bleachers or retractable seating.
- Accommodation in the area – There are a number of B&B’s and hotels in the area, click here to see what is available.
- Concert Hospitality: Should you be intrested in finding out more on hospitality venues avalible at The Ticketpro Dome, click here.
ENTRY INTO THE VENUE
Right of admissionThe venue reserves the right of admission. Ensure you take note of the following prohibited items:
- Professional cameras or professional recording devices
- Computers, laptops, tablets, selfie sticks
- Glass bottles, cans or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects
- Any illegal drugs or paraphernalia
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
- Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
- Laser pointers and flashlights
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners
- Whistle, horn, musical instrument, loud hailer, public address system, digital, electronic or other recording or broadcast device
- Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
- No animals apart from authorised guide/companion dogs
- Umbrellas, braais and camping chairs
- Firearms are strictly forbidden
- Any dangerous goods and any other items considered to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance.
- Cooler boxes, camera bags, bags, briefcases, backpacks and woman‘s purses (small clutch bags are allowed)
- No food or beverage (non-alcohol & alcoholic beverages)
- Be aware that there are no pass outs at concerts due to security reasons and access control measures. Once you have left the venue, access back into the venue will not be permitted.
- Ensure you are aware of the age restriction for the event you are attending as this is event dependent. You’ll be able to find this information when you buy a ticket from the official ticketing agent, on the event organiser website or on the events listing of our website.
Smoking at the Dome
Please note that the venue is a non-smoking environment and includes cigarettes and vaping units. Security is obliged to enforce the law that prohibits smoking in public places. Please assist and co-operate by adhering to the non-smoking policy. Smoking Areas are situated outside Entrance 1 and other demarcated areas, this is event specific.
The venue does not sell any tobacco products.
The Best Places To Stay
Recieve all of our latest updates and communication right to your email! Sign up for our mailing list today!