COCA-COLA DOME March 2013
CIRQUE DE SOLEIL DRALION, COMEDY AND CONCERTS – WHAT‘S HOT AT THE COCA-COLA DOME IN 2013
In February, the Ticketpro Dome greeted 2013 with the beats of multi grammy award-winning R&B star Kanye West brought to you by Castle Lite, closely followed by the successful Flight Centre Travel Expo which saw 13,000 avid travellers and travel professionals through the doors – and in a few days, SA‘s most versatile venue will once again host the world‘s premier circus extravaganza Cirque de Soleil: Dralion.
Calling on centuries-old Chinese acrobatic tradition and Eastern philosophies of harmony between humans and nature, the ‘Cirque de Soleil: Dralion‘ presents a fusion of east meets west encompassing the emblematic creatures of the respective cultures: the eastern dragon and the western lion. Balancing these symbols with the evocative colours of the four elements of nature, one can expect dramatic acrobatics and visually striking performances in the harmonious world of Dralion. Book now through Computicket so as not to miss one of the six evening or matinÃ©e shows taking place at the Ticketpro Dome from 21-31 March, or contact the Marketing department for a hospitality suite package.
Home to many of South Africa‘s largest and most popular exhibitions and events; the Ticketpro Dome celebrated 15-years of success with both the Homemaker‘s Expo and Hobby-X in March issuing each of these exceptional exhibitions with a trophy for their long-standing success and loyalty. On behalf of the management and staff of the Ticketpro Dome, we wish to thank both, Homemaker‘s Expo and Hobby-X for their continued support.
Yet these are not the only two events that continue to lure thousands of satisfied visitors through the doors, look out for a bumper year with these and many more exciting events:
– 6-7 April: The Wedding Expo, South Africa‘s premier bridal event offers over 300 exhibitors with everything you need to make your special day perfect!
– 20 April: Michael McIntyre, made famous by his multi-award winning hit BBC TV show, the Michael McIntyre Comedy Roadshow, will have Joburgers in stitches with his one-night-only live performance at the Ticketpro Dome. The hilarious rib-tickling stand-up comedy event is bound to prove just why McIntyre is the 2012 Guinness World Record holder for being the world‘s biggest selling comedian.
– 04 May: Another R&B sensation will grace the Ticketpro Dome with his smooth and sultry grooves for the first time ever, so expect to swoon as Kenneth “BABYFACE” Edmonds rocks your favourite hits in May.
– 16-19 May: MamaMagic – The Baby Expo returns to the Ticketpro Dome with innovations and advice from the world of parenting.
– 24 – 26 May: Grand Designs Live presents a contemporary home show offering the inspiration one needs to make a house a stylish home.
– 11 – 13 June: Lab Africa brings big laboratory brands from around the globe for professionals to source products, information and services.
– 17 – 19 July: MediaTech presents yet another showcase of ground-breaking technology, innovations and products relevant to the media and entertainment industries.